Instructions for New Members!

Welcome to Fool's Errand!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Hey guys, I was a member a while back but dropped due to inactivity. I'm playing again with my gf who will also be applying to the guild. Can I get a re-invite? Thanks!

GT is Thrash Hermit

Returning player looking for invite. GT: kevorkian 404

XBOX GT: L23APER

Prior Member returning

EP member.

LF GINVITE again.

Hi! My application to the guild was just accepted. Can I get an in-game invite? My tag is Faery Queen Mab.  Thank you very much! 

My GT is RamenPapa. Mighty excited to play with you all!

Hello! I stopped playing ESO for about a year and a half, just started back before the new year. I'm looking forward to getting back into an active guild. My GT is lovegoddess 

I got my email and IG invites today, w00t!

In game gt is shh im killin u my main is a EB templar healer.

Hiya, took a break awhile ago and looking for another invite.

FutureprodigyX is gamertag

Thanks!

Hey I’m a returning player looking for a re invite 

my gamertag is Dane9640

GT is MimsSmash. Wife’s GT is TreeMims. I’m active duty military. I’m somewhat of a returning player, though this time I’ve brought along my wife (who isn’t much of a gamer). The two of us play side-by-side when the kids allow it or they’re in bed. I’d love to join a friendly large guild to show her all the greatest aspects of playing this game, as well as help thru dungeons/trials etc as she learns the ropes. We’re running new characters and enjoying the story quests while we level up, and finding a mature and friendly community within this game is what I’m ultimately looking for. Invites would be great!

Looking forward to playing with everyone!

My GT is SteelReason

Just wanted to say hi everyone and thank you for the invitation :)

Hi I had to leave the guild not long ago due to having technical issues, can I get another invite? My GT is TP1

Spread the Word
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em